Friday, January 28, 2011

Imbolic Time

Ok so as some of you know i am a pagan. Feburary 1/2 is one of my many holidays and i thought i would write a blog about my plans for this holiday!

A little pre info...
Imbolic is the holiday to celebrate the end of winter and the beginning of summer... even though feburary where i live is ALWAYS freezing! Imbolic celebrates the godess bridget who is the celtic godess. the catolic church made her a saint to keep people happy- saint bridget!
My pans
Because bridget is one of my good friends godess we are going to a imbolic festival as we do every year! also because she is the godess of fire a single white candle is burning all day in my house!
I hope u all enjoyed listening to my crazyness and learning a little more about what i believe

here are so pics to help you out...

Here is bridget...^^^

This is our celebration wheel it has every holiday and what date/s they are celebrated on

this is my godess hecate but more about her another time

1 comment:

  1. Neat!!! I did not know you were pagan. The images you posted are beautiful! I hope your Imbolic celebration goes over well.

    ReplyDelete